- Brewster Kahle, 2016: Transforming Our Libraries into Digital Libraries: A digital book for every physical book in our libraries
- Michelle Wu, 2011: Building a Collaborative Digital Collection: A Necessary Evolution in Libraries
- Michelle Wu, 2016: Collaborative Academic Library Digital Collections Post-Cambridge University Press, HathiTrust and Google Decisions on Fair Use (pages 14 – 19)
- David Hansen, 2016: Digitizing Orphan Works: Legal Strategies to Reduce Risks for Open Access to Copyrighted Orphan Works
- David Hansen, 2014: Statement of Best Practices in Fair Use of Collections Containing Orphan Works for Libraries, Archives, and Other Memory Institutions
- Lila Bailey, 2016: The Copyright Office is trying to redefine libraries, but libraries don’t want it — Who is it for?
- Lila Bailey, 2016: Unlocking Books for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Lila Bailey, 2016: Access to Knowledge in Canada
- Deborah Hunt and David Grossman, 2013: The Librarian’s Skillbook: 51 Essential Career Skills for Information Professionals
- Ariel Katz, 2016: Fair Dealing: Have We Had Fair Use All Along?
Join the conversation